Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Bruise, lump under skin in lower leg, no pain, numbness. Medical attention required?

when should a lump formed under the skin after a bruise be looked at be a physician. lump is in lower leg has no pain or numbness and does not interfere with normal life style. Size approx. 1 1/2 x 2 inches across and 1/2 inch above skin level. All swelling & discoloration from original bruise/ hematoma have dissipated. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  367
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
Thank you for posting your query through Healthcare magic.
As a Homoeopathic physician, i will say that you need not interfere with the lump as long as it does not hurt you or disturb your normal life style.
You body has got an inner physician with a super intelligence far more intelligent than all the physicians in the world living or dead. You can call that intelligence GOD the Omnicient, Nature, or what ever you like. We Homoeopaths call it VITAL FORCE.
From your query I understand that the super intelligence in you has already done all the surgeries and all the medications needed to heal you. If not it would have made you to suffer. Even if it hurts you it is not the weakness of the super intelligence but it is giving you timely warning that your system is having some genetic or constitutional weakness and that you need an external assistance by way of a genetic constitutional method of treatment.
I can very confidently say that that treatment method is the Divine Homoeopathy. Homoeopathy only sees the symptoms as the language of nature to tell the physicians that such and such medicine is required to improve the immunity of the patient.
Now coming back to the lump, either you can leave it as such or even with this lump you can approach a Homoeopath who can select your constitutional remedy to assist the vital force to reduce the size of the lump.
You can get back to me for expert Homoeopathic advice and treatment through the premium follow up question facility of Healthcare magic.
With Best Wishes,
Dr C. J. Varghese
Answered: Wed, 16 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor