Breast seize

how can increase breast size
Fri, 25 Feb 2011
Medical Procedures ,   ,  
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Breast enlargement can be done surgically by putting in an implant made of Silicone or by fat grafting.Natural enlargement can take place after pregnanacy provided one is ready to wait till then.See cosmetic-plaastic-surgeon.com /breast

Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
natural increase in breast takes place only during pregnancy and lactation and when you put on weight by increase fat in diet.It runs in genes to have small breast.Cosmetic surgery can be tried.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

There is no natural ways to increase it. It comes from the geens, which you cannot alter. However breast augmentation surgeries are known to help. There are other products in the market like teh breast increasing serum and creams and lotion, but their efficacy cannot be trusted.