Brain tumor. On neksium, eptoin, ultaset. Continue? Surgery?

A patient named kuldeep singh, age- 62 is suffering from brain tumor. we got to know it 15days ago. we have consulted neurologist of max hospital delhi. she has suggested a surgery of brain and gave us preription of medicines : NEKSIUM, DECDAK 4MG, EPTOIN, ULTASET AND LASILACTONE. Iwant to ask you that she told us he had sweeling in brain 15days ago.. so hould we continue the medines now or we should change the tablets because we have no money for surgery so please suggest some good medicines for his survival. thankyou
Mon, 6 May 2013