Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Body pain originating from stomach or liver. What specialist doctor should we concern ?

What specialist to consult for whole body pain originating from stomach or liver Hi, One of my friend have problem of whole body pain that is initially started from stomach/liver then whole body pains. We have consulted with many general physician doctors and doctors says he do not have any problem or disease. Let us know what specialist doctor should we concern.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Sep 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  318
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
Hello, this is Dr Ahmad
He needs to see an Internist, which may refer him to another speciality doctor
My website

Answered: Tue, 28 Sep 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi Rajesh,
Welcome to HCM.
Since your friend has consulted many doctors and they are of the opinion that he does not have any problem, then it is very much likely that the problem he is having is purely psychological. But before coming to that conclusion a thorough investigation and examination is necessary. All the routine blood, urine and stool tests have to be done along with ultrasound scan and if every thing is within normal limits, then you can be assured that he does not have any serious problem. In such case he may need psychological or psychiatric counseling.
Wishing your friend all the best.
Answered: Fri, 30 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
Since the pain is starting from stomach and liver and than spreading to body,pathology is likely to be in abdoman.So better you consult gastro entero logist
since even single pathology may be responsible for both pains. Thanks
Answered: Fri, 30 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Anesthesiologist Dr. Dhananjaya's  Response
Answered: Sun, 2 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor