Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

body pain,headache

My wife has suffering one side headache, hand leg for the last one year, we contact a neurologist in chennai, he given a some atibiotical tablets till this problem was not cure, and MRI scan and CT scan report are normal. then why she says these problem. On this time, which specialist cure this problem Boopathi R, chennai
Asked On : Fri, 5 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  458
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
My wife has been suffering the same symptoms only accompanied with fainting and all scans and tests were normal. she was diagnosed as cluster headache since the headaches are very severe. However there must be another reason. we are currently treating the symptoms but we do not know the cause

Good luck with you and please let me know if the nerve condution test shows anything to track
Answered: Sat, 3 Jul 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Take a second opinion from some other neurologist. Get sugars checked. Get a Nerve conduction test also to see if nerves are functioning well.

Answered: Fri, 5 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor