Bloody diarrhoea, fever, had tonsillitis and acute otitis media, taken augmentin syrup, stool test done. Treatment?

hi my son is 5 years old,he developed yesterday morning a bloody diarrhea and fever ,no vomiting ,he had tonsolitid and acute otitis media 9 days ago and he was given augmentine syrup 457mg 1*2, He admitted in hospital last night and given iv fluid,iv claforan, iv flagyl for one dose then stopped after the result of stool test .investigation are CBC: wbc 12 rbc 4.44 neutrophil 88% platelets 400 000.na 142 k 3.8. CRP 38(N 1-5) stool analysis brown colour, ph acidic, liquid, mucus +, fat globules ++,pus cells over 50,no RBC please for your opinion regarding the diagnosis and managment
Wed, 16 Apr 2014