Blood tinged mucus, constipation, abdominal pain, bloating. Smoked methamphetamine. HIV positive. Meth side effect?

Hello, I am a 34 year old gay male who has smoked methamphetamine for 4 months now, after 5 years being sober. I am HIV positive, but am being treated. I also heavily use prescription opiate pain medications. The cause for alarm is that I am seeing blood-tinged mucus and constipation in my bowel movements. As well was as slight pain in my abdomen, along with bloating/gas. Could this be related to the meth use, or is it something entirely different? My boyfriend is experiencing similar symptoms regarding the mucus (he also uses methamphetamine). What should we do?
Thu, 14 Mar 2019