Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Blood, clots in urine, carcinoid cancer. History of UTIs. Treatment?

I have had several uti s, but alot of them are not. I will urniate blood and clots and have the symptoms of one. it will last a couple of hours, then it is clear and normal. The same thing may happen the next day, then no problems for weeks. What could be causing this? I have cancer but is carcinoid not bladder . I am getting frustrated, and concerned since alot of them are not uti s. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM,thank you for your query.
Since you have recurent UTIs you should do more detailed urologic work up including iv urography to rule out some urinary tract anomalies or disorder.also there can be chronic infection caused by less common pathogenes or kidney stone which facilitate dvelopment of UTI.
Wish you good health. Regards.
Answered: Sat, 23 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor