Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Blister on the tip of the penis. Yellowish discharge. Not healing. No STD. What is the treatment?

Hi I wanted to know on behalf of my boyfriend who has a blister or a cut he says on the tip of his penis right beside the opening of what it could be. It has discharge a little of yellow watery substance that may be pus and he said it doesn t hurt not bother him. But he wants to know how to get rid of it. It has dried up and a scab appeared but it came off and it s not healing . He has had it for about a week, please help to give your advice or opinion of what it may be and how to cure it. He is clean no and STD s.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your boy friend has infection of External Urinary Meatus and distal Urethra may be due to unprotected sex.Please ask him to take some antibiotics like Doxycycline twice daily for 10 days I hope this will help him to get it cured.
Answered: Sat, 26 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor