Is recurrent UTI despite taking medication associated with cancer of the urinary system?
There is no basis for your doubt about having cancer .
Thanks for query .
Based on the fats that you have posted you seem to have UTI which was confirmed by urine culture the organisms being E-Coli .
I shall be happy if you can post me more details to help me in making precise comments
1) Are you passing blood in urine (Hematuria)?
At the outset let me state that what is the basis for your assumption that you have cancer ? Passing XXXXXXX blood in urine (Hematuria)is the presenting symptom of cancer of urinary system.
Continue taking antibiotic as per culture report .It is bound to get cured within 10 days .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for urinary bladder cancer
- Drugs/medication for recurrent thyroid cancer
- Drugs/medication for recurrent endometrial cancer
- Drugs/medication for recurrent breast cancer
- Drugs/medication for recurrent prostate cancer
- Medical term for producing cancer
- Drugs/medication for urinary tract cancers
- Drugs/medication for recurrent cancer
- Drugs/medication for recurrent uterine cancer
- Drugs/medication for recurrent colon cancer
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?