Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Blacked out after sickness and had a lose Bowel movement. Alcohol allergy?

we were having dinner at a restaurant . my son was eating then complained he didn t feel well (and. cramps ) and had to go to the rest room. He blacked out and when helped up and to rest room had loose bm - he was eating a beer burger - he stated he had the same feeling when he had a sip of champagne at a wedding - food allergy/IBS?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
food allergy
any food can react at any age
something new in food might have triggered reaction and causing thismay be allergic to yeast eliminate yest from diet completely
for present take metrogyl 200 mg bd for 5 days o counter any infectio
take antiallergic allegra 120 mg od for reducing inflamations
syp gelusil 2 tsf tds
take 3 week
get blood test antibodies checked for different foods like mlk yeast potato and others ou eat
Answered: Thu, 30 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor