Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Black, blue and purple bruise above pelvic area, dark blood while bleeding. Have endometriosis. Possible cancer?

I am 47 I have had endometrisis for over 15 years- severe- I just noticed a black blue and purple bruise right above the pelvic area and it does not hurt, i also have had dark blood when i bleed from the endo lately, im scared of the bruise as Ive never had it before and due to its lack of pain. I usually suffer terribly from the endo and am afraid of cancer...please advise

Asked On : Fri, 16 Aug 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, being a patient of endomatriosis, it is common to have a recurent infection, so when ever it is there you are expected to have the treatment. I don't know so far why it is not taken care of , as you are already 47, you can have hysterectomy, for complete relief. Thank you.
Answered: Fri, 16 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor