Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Bent nose after accident. Wants to undergo rhinoplasty opperation. Specialist recommendation?

Greetings : I am having difficulties searching for a appropriate doctor as i plan to go through with a rhinoplasty operation to mend my nose which is really bent after a certain accident. Problem is i cant find a surgeon with expertise as is a small city and travelling to SSSS is my other option but finding a doctor there who is well experienced is a hassle i dont want to go through with a surgery and face issues later of revisiting or additional corrective surgeries. Any doctors recommend any clinics or hospitals i should be looking out for ?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
ENT Specialist 's  Response

I do not know your location; hence may not be able to suggest you a name right away. I could still help you understand how do you go about choosing a doctor.

Rhinoplasty is a surgery done by the surgeons in the following domains - ENT surgeon, Plastic and reconstructive surgeon, Cosmetic surgeon. Try googling for such surgeons in your area. Do make sure to ask the doctor how many of such surgeries he has done in past and the results he has achieved.

Answered: Sat, 4 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor