Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Baby has loose motion after eating biscuit, which medicine need to give now ?

Hi Doctor , My boy baby is 8 months 2 weeks old and hospitalized 45 days back because severe dehydration, omitting, fever . After hospitalized his condition is good and taking only mother milk,zerolac, naturice food. I though of giving monaco biscuits and given 1 day back after that he started loose motion in a day 4-6 times. Please can you advise what could be reason and which medicine need to give now?. What food I need to give him for good health. Thanks, Asif
Asked On : Wed, 4 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  322
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
for this age try to avoid all these foods. try to give home made foods.its problem if loose motion increse in frequency and dehydration is per drugs concern please consult a pediaatrician. he will examine the baby for dehydration. accordingly medications will be given.dont negelect.
Answered: Wed, 4 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear Asif,after an episode of diarrhea at times the tolerance to food changes so that one can not digest some foods.Please avoid giving this sort of things for now.Give him more of fluids like lemon water,juices and dahi,chawal etc.If the frequency increases please get in tough with your doctor.You can continue with mother milk.
Answered: Wed, 4 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor