Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

As I am suffering from hypothyroidism why am I having pain in my body ?

sir .i m 18 yrs old ,suffering from hypothyroidism ...i have problem ,,70kg wht ,fatiguness ,pain in body...taking thyrox 100mg ,from last 4 months ,,whwt can i do Thanks, Anurag
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  153
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
dear Anuragkumar,please get your thyroid check and adjust the dose of tablets accordingly.Hypothyroidism can lead to all this but if your reports are normal with tablets and one has to look for other causes also like other hormone abnormalities,nutritional deficiency etc.
Answered: Wed, 20 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor