Are fainting and heavy breathing signs of epilepsy?

My friend has been fainting nearly every day since September, it stopped for a while in October but recently it s getting much worse! He also breathes really heavy quite a lot. He only faints when he gets angry or upset. I ve seen this happen before, as my brother and mum have epilepsy and this is what happened to them too! Do you think he has epilepsy?
Wed, 27 Nov 2019
Neurologist 's  Response

Symptoms are suggestive of non-epileptic seizures, induced by stress. The diagnosis can be confirmed by doing a video EEG recording. A psychiatric consultation is also needed.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Sudhir Kumar, Neurologist