Anxiety attack while smoking weed felt like i was gonna have a heart attack

anxiety attack while smoking weed felt like i was gonna have a heart attack and i also have stress? it felt like i was going to have a heart attack today my heart was hurting i have had many anxiety attacks while being on weed and i am also stressed from things in my life my heart was really hurting and it was hard to breathe can i have a heart attack the next time i have an anxiety attack? i am only 16 years old male and i recently have a lump in the middle of my chest it might be a pimple but i dont know i sorta popped it a little bit and some pusey stuff came out can i have a heart attack at 16 years old from being stressed and having anxiety attacks? im not going to smoke weed anymore it makes my attacks start this always happens when ever i smoke weed this happened about 5 times that i smoked weed it felt like i was gonna have a heart attack this happens everytime i smoke weed and my heart racing and taking this punishment make me have a heart attack?
Wed, 18 Aug 2010