Anti rabies vaccination for human.Do I need to get a shot for my daughter?

my 11-year old daughter have been bitten by our 4-month old dog on her left leg and I see a little puncture wound . our dog hasn t been vaccinated yet. My daughter did not mention this not until i saw the wound and she mentioned it has been 4 days since she was bitten. our dog is a house dog with no interaction with other animal, is our dog still considered as a carrier or rabies virus? do i need to get a shot for my daughter?
Sat, 13 Jul 2013