Am I suffering from viral fever as I have sore throat , congested nostrils , body ache and difficulty in swallowing food ?

24 yr old female 115 lbs has asthma and allergies take meds for both daily, I ve been sick since Sunday w/ sore throat and my right nostril is congested my body ache has went away but it hurts to swollow and talk Monday had temperature of 101 haven t checked since but I don t think I m running a fever anymore,now my mom has the same symtoms I m guessing I have a viral infection I ve been taking tylenol for the throat pain so I can manage to eat.
Sat, 21 Jan 2012