Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

182 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Am I suffering from viral fever as I have sore throat , congested nostrils , body ache and difficulty in swallowing food ?

24 yr old female 115 lbs has asthma and allergies take meds for both daily, I ve been sick since Sunday w/ sore throat and my right nostril is congested my body ache has went away but it hurts to swollow and talk Monday had temperature of 101 haven t checked since but I don t think I m running a fever anymore,now my mom has the same symtoms I m guessing I have a viral infection I ve been taking tylenol for the throat pain so I can manage to eat.
Sat, 21 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You have got upper respiratory tract infection,viral or bacterial.
take medicines for this problem otherwise your asthma will be precipitated and you will get breathing difficulty
Take anti histaminic,decongestant and if require an antibiotic treatment.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....