Am I at risk of chronic hepatitis B after having unprotected sex ?

my husband s mistress has chronic hepatitis b and my husband is immunized On April 28 my husband came back from abroad and had unprotected sex with me. A day later I discovered ha has a mistress abroad who has chronic hepatitis b. He said he uses condom whenever they have sex. I completed my 1st TWINRIX in December 2010, 2nd dose on January 2011 and my 3rd dose is on June 2011. And he had sex with her before he came back. Am I at risk? Please help me.
Fri, 20 Jan 2012