Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Alternative measures for drug users

Dear sirs, my younger brother taking bhang ( drug ) from 3 months, so what can we do that they not take this drug.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Addiction Medicine Specialist 's  Response

Unfortunately there is no medicine to ensure that one doesn't take bhang. But what you can do is to let your brother know about the harmful effects of bhang. Many people think that it is harmless and do not know that it can even cause psychosis. Try to motivate him to quit. There are no major withdrawal symptoms. Also try to make sure that he does not move around with people who take bhang/ganja. His urine can be tested from time to time for the presence of cannabinoids, to know whether he is abstaining or not.

Hope this helps. Best wishes.
Answered: Mon, 22 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor