What is Psychosis?
This is a mental illness which can sometimes be precipitated by a physical illness, medication or drugs. The patient with the psychosis temporarily is unable to rationalize based on the information in front of them.
Questions and answers on "Psychosis"
Health resources related to Psychosis
- Treatment of k2 induced psychosis
- Flucloxacillin psychosis
- Psychosis in pregnancy
- What is psychosis disorder
- Toe walking elderly psychosis
- Suggest treatment for acute psychosis
- Parasite infection psychosis
- What are the symptoms of menopausal psychosis
- Drug induced psychosis
- Post menopausal psychosis