Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Allergy prone, have recurrent eruption of boils which subside with antibiotics, steroids, piriton, advised biopsy. Permanent, quick relief?

l have these terrible allegies that look like boil and l have to take antibiotics, steroid to stop the inflammation and piriton to stop the itching. After it heals, it leaves horrible dark patches . this started about five months ago and since then l have done quite a number of blood test and gone through 4 treatments , but it keeps coming back after one subsides. l wa told l needed a biopsy to confirm the real issue, but l don t want my skin cut up becuase of such allergy. l am actually tired of taking the medication and require a fast relief that will be parmanent.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. don't worry you didn't use the medication for which your infection is sensitive. you are not expected to use steroids, which supress the infection. then again it flares. when you get a boil you get the pus tested for culture and sensitivity. which give you an idea of antibiotics to be used in order of sensitiveness. for allergy avoid brand of soap powder, and some foods like fish and brinjal. use green leafy vegetables, fruits. drink plenty of water, and juices. thank you.
Answered: Mon, 27 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor