Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Abnormal reading of sgpt, sgot and tg. Can online doctor help me?

I am 56 year old . my sgpt (alt ) 140 U/l . sgot (ast) 60 U/l tryglyceride 210 what is the remeady for reducing high level of the above . is it udilive 300 is enough to reduce the liver enzymes . please reply ,
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  725
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, you have slightly high liver enzyme n high leval of TG. you should start cholesterol lowering drug after advising your doc as soon as possible as it is cause of cardiac diease. for slightly high liver enzyme you can start any liver tonic 10 ml three times a day for 5 to 7 month.
Answered: Fri, 2 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
with this medicine you could take some ayurvedic preparations as follows.........
kaishore gugullu - 2 tabs with
2 tabs. of arogyavardhini vati twice daily in morn & even. after food preferably with luke warm water.........thanks.
Answered: Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor