Abdominal cramps, foul vaginal smell, no itching or discharge. STD?

I ve recently been experiencing abdominal boosting/cramping not period related paired w/ a foul vaginal/ urine smell, there is no itching or burning or odd discharge . In the past I ve had persistent bacterial/ yeast infectios but these symptoms seem different. My husband has also recenty been experiencing tenderness/redness on his penis lasting over a week and this is worrisome. About a month ago we participated in a MFF threesome and we are concerned we may have caught an STD? HELP
Tue, 14 Nov 2017