Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

39yrs old man suffered Rheumatic Heart.

My brother 39 suffered rhematic when he was around 14-15 years old. And since then he is taking Penidura LA12 injection every month. This discountinued due to the unavailability of this injection. Around two months back he suffered some fit in which he was unconcious for around 10-15 minutes. He was taken to Dr where Dr suggested to get CT for brain to be done, which we got done next day. But nothing was found in that CT. Now since that day he feels weakness and body aches, to which Dr has no answer as nothing is seen in ECG or CT.Please suggest.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Oct 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  144
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Thoracic Surgeon 's  Response
get checked for rheumatic activity & 2d echo tests to be done
Answered: Fri, 31 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor