Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

29 year old with nausea, constipation, loss of appetite and abdominal pain. Altered stool consistency. Why?

In 29 f. I ve been having health problems for the past 5 months. Nausea, constipation , no appetite , abdominal pain , fogginess and about a month ago started getting new symptoms...weakness n muscles, faitigued... the list goes on. P week I had a bowel movement and the only thing that cams out was a perfectly round ball of fluid. When j broke it fluid came out along with tiny pin point size balls. It has freaked me out and can t find nothing on the net about it. Would appreciate any help. Ty
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Pediatrician 's  Response

Thanks for your query

i can feel your concerns

i advise you to have a stool routein examination

tiny pin point sized things could be worms

i advise you to consult your doctor

have a proper clinical examination

you may need few investigations like endoscopy and colonoscopy after consulting your doctor

take ORS and plenty of juices and fluids

zinc supplements are also useful

i advise you to take yougrt ,banana and rice

ispagol husk is also useful for constipation

avoid spicy and junk food

Hope i have ansewered your query
i am available for your help
Answered: Sun, 21 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor