Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

23 year old suffering irregular periods since from 14 year old. Detected cyst in ovary. Prescribed rejumet , uterine tonic. Suggest remedy?

sir i am 23 years married before 3 months..i had consulted a docter for irregular periods....from starting at the age of 14 onwards my periods is irregular....i got periods once in two or three months.......... she told me that i have a cyst in my ovary.....and she prescribed me rejumet tablet and uterine tone tonic and asked me continue for three months for regular periods(mensus). sir is that ok can i continue the same or i should consult any other doctors for my irregular periods..... thanking you........
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
Thanks for the query.
According to your description, I am thinking that you are having poly cystic ovary disease.
And your doctor might have given pills to you for regularization of the periods.
Usually you have to take the pills for at-least 3 months, so that the hormonal levels will be maintained and the periods will regularize.
This will help in treating the PCOD also. So you can take tablets as advised by your doctor.
For more details you can ask me through:
Take care.

Answered: Wed, 10 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor