Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

22 years old, feelings of laziness, anger, irritation, excessive sleepiness. Drinking coffee, sleeping late. Treatment for symptoms?

hi, i am a 22 years, male, my problem is somewhat psychological -i guess-the thing is since I ve been a fresh grad( a few months ago) i can t determine my goals, i find it really hard to study for my masters actually am not studying at all (instead of being a top student), which is really frustrating me. also i tend to be extremely lazy, could reach high anger levels if irritated (i am supposed to be a very calm and quite person) and sleepy. what should i do to get over this and get back to my life that I ve really enjoyed note: i drink about two cups of coffee a day max and i tend to sleep at 4:00 am every day if not after that.
Asked On : Tue, 29 May 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  167
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

There is apparently no organic problem in you.It is just that you need a strong motivation to start reading.No psychiatrist will be able to help you here.

You have to get into a group which is preparing for the exams and be a part of the competition ,only then you will be able to read well.

Wish you the best.
Answered: Tue, 29 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Aruna. K's  Response
Good to hear from u regarding ur problem.. With ur symptoms I feel mostly ur haorving or passing through mood disorder or a depressive episode.. This is a bit common at this age..
And evn I being a doc has passed through such need to do regular physical exercises, stop afternoon nap, drink more nd avoid eating just before sleep..
Moreover u better do meditation also.. Maintain a time table n start reading Irrespective of the results.. Definitely ur problem wil end .. Don't waste your time thinking rather than doing things..
I have also overcome it..all the best.. If u dont find solution go to doc and get a somnography done ..
Thank u
Answered: Tue, 29 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor