Suggest remedies for anxiety
Advice to Undergo EEG, sleep study and CT brain
Thank you for trusting HCM
Anxiety can cause similar symptoms. However, Seizure disorder and narcolepsy are two important disorders that need to be ruled out first. Narcolepsy is a sleep disorder which is characterized by sleepiness, disorientation, loss of muscle control and hallucinations.
I recommend that your son undergo an electroencephalogram (EEG) to rule out seizure disorder. Polysomnography/sleep study to rule out narcolepsy and CT brain to evaluate the anatomy of brain.
Please be advised to follow up with a neurologist for necessary evaluation. If all the above-mentioned disorders have been ruled out, anxiety is an important consideration which required evaluation by a psychiatrist.
Hope this answers your question
Please let me know if you need further clarifications
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is there a remedy for excessive sweating and anxiety
- Bach flower remedies for anxiety
- Anxiety remedies over the counter
- What is the remedy for anxiety
- Anxiety insomnia natural remedies
- What is the remedy for anxiety problem
- What is the remedy for palpitations and anxiety
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Please suggest me what to do and remedy for anxiety
- What is the remedy for depression and anxiety