10 months old son is suffering from loose motion and vomiting. The child still in same stage after treatment

Sir, My son is 10 months old, he is suffering from loose motion and vomiting for past 14 days, I consulted a Peadiatrist who advised me for a motion test on the second day of loose motion. The test revealed PUS CELLS- FULL FIELD/HPF and BACTERIA- POSITIVE, after this the doctor treated the kid with MAXOFLOX, VOMIRID, ORS and the kid was given injections twice a day for two days, but for these treatment, the child is still in the same condition as he was. Further the frequency of motion is 9 to 12 times a day. Sir kindly advice.
Sat, 23 Apr 2011