Would anesthesia used to make a patient unconscious cause hand tremor?
Thanks for posting your query.
Development of resting tremors in left hand only one week after TURP is not likely to be the affect of anaesthetic drugs given during the surgery.
No such delayed effects have been documented in the literature.
This problem needs a systemic evaluation by a neurologist to find out the cause.
The exact cause can only be determined after proper clinical examination as well as some blood investigations including hormone profiles, liver and renal function tests.
I hope this answers your query effectively.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Anesthesia used to break hymen
- Anesthesia make pupils big
- Tremors after anesthesia
- Used meth before anesthesia
- Anesthesia for pregnant patient with hypothyroidism
- General anesthesia hand tremors
- How to treat tremors from anesthesia
- Rash on hands after anesthesia
- Hand tremors after dental anesthesia
- Trembling hands after anesthesia
- Swollen legs, dark patches. Have stasis dermatitis and OCD. Will I be...
- Difficulty maintaining erection, discomfort in right testicle. Should I...
- Would anesthesia used to make a patient unconscious cause hand tremor?
- Black or brown freckles on penis, flat, no discomfort. Is this normal?
- What could red spots on hairline mean?
- Testicle swollen huge and hurts to touch. Why?
- Sudden awakening from sleep, heart racing, high blood pressure, ringing...
- What kind of cancer is it when colonoscopy shows a malignant mass in...
- Itching vagina, discharge and bleeding during sex. Maybe bacterial...
- Have hypoglycemia. Want to try HCG diet. Is it safe?