Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Why do i have pain in my right testicle and sperm tube?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 362 Questions
I have had light pain in my right testicle area. Feels like I have been hit, but 5 minutes ago. On my own examination, I found the pain is actually in the sperm tube. I also noticed the right testicle stays close to the top, where the left hangs at the bottom. I feel it move alot as well. Up and down. It has effected my sexlife. I have to resort to cialis to obtain a useable erection.
What should I do? XXXXXXX 37
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Kiran Kumar 2 hours later

Thanks for your query.

Based on your symptoms there are a few possibilities.
1. Epididymitis - Its a minor inflammation of the sperm tube which can light pain and discomfort in the testicle.
2. Epididymoorchitis - Here there is associated mild swelling of testicle as well.
3. Torsion - Very unlikely as its very much painful
4. Refered pain from renal system due to stones

Since your pain is mild, I would first of all reassure you. Your problem related erection is quite unlikely to be related to the testicular pain.

However, to be sure, you must get a Ultrasound of the scrotum to evaluate the exact cause of your pain. This will help plan further treatment.

So do consult your primary physician and get a USG done and take it further from there.

Hope this answers your query.
Do get back if you need any further information

Thanks and Regards

Dr Kiran
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor