What should be Neozeet dosage for cold and cough in a child?
Use mono therapy please
Many thanks for consulting in Health Care Magic.
Neozeet is a combination medicine which us not advisable in this age. I suggest you use plain anti allergic like cetrizine. Syrup zyrtec drops 10 mg/ml can be taken in the dose of 0.25 ml once daily for 3 days. Cough is a protective reflex and should not be of concern unless the child is breathless. For change of medicines please consult your treating doctor.
Hope my answer was helpful for you. Happy to help anytime. Further clarifications and consultations on Health Care Magic are welcome.
Dr. Sumanth MBBS., DCH., DNB (Paed).
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Child cold and clammy with cough
- Child suffering from cold and cough
- How to cure cough and cold in a child
- What is cough and cold
- Neozeet cough and cold dual
- What causes cold and cough
- What is the precautions for cough and cold
- Is ventorlin good for child cold and cough
- What is the remedy for cold and cough
- What medication should be taken for cold and cough
- What causes recurrent cold,cough and high fever in a child?
- What should be Neozeet dosage for cold and cough in a child?
- What causes swelling and redness on eyelid after taking Desonide?
- What causes an indentation on upper back?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea in an infant
- Does black molds in house during pregnancy cause any complication?
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection of in groin area
- What causes swollen cluster of veins on lower back?
- What causes diarrhea with vomiting?
- What causes low appetite after stomach infection?