What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator implantation ?
Thanks for your query.
It is unfortunate that you had nerve impingement during the total knee replacement you had.
After implantation of response from your nerves. It can cause tingling and pins and needles sensation in your legs and might even sometimes cause false pains without any reason. These things will mean that it is working well for you and now your nerves have started responding back.
An early implantation increases the chances of a faster recovery.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of transection of spinal cord
- Diet care tuberculoma of spinal cord
- Spinal cord stimulator surgery recovery
- What is the treatment of spinal cord tb
- What is spinal cord impingement
- Spinal cord stimulation therapy
- Post operative positioning for spinal cord surgery
- What to do for the spinal cord injury
- Mri safe spinal cord stimulator
- What causes lesions on the spinal cord