What is use of Nexfolin tablets?

Dr. Abhishek Kapoor

Psychiatrist

Posted on Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: can you please let me know the usage of NEXFOLIN tabs
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 45 minutes later
Brief Answer: used to reduce the chances of neuropathy Detailed Answer: HI, It seems your father is currently in delirium. It is the kind of neuropsychiatric disorder in which a patient becomes disoriented to time, place and person. It has fluctuating course. Thats why, sometime he recognizes you and other times he talks irrelevantly. Improvement in this condition depends upon the cause which lead to the delirium. Treat the cause, patient would improve. NEXFOLIN contains L-Methylfolate Calcium,Methylcobalamin And Acetylcys which belongs to the class of Vitamins and Minerals. It helps to reduce the chances of neuropathy and increase the chances of recovery. Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E