Please refer to the following suggestions...
Thank you for sending in more of your medical data.
Let me answer to your inquiries step by step:
- It is normal for men to gain weight after marriage due to hormonal
and psychological factors. However, you noticed that increase, so you now know how to overcome it. Lifestyle changes (especially exercising) together with diet changes can help you too.
- One of the factors to cause gastric problems include being overweight
and not being careful to the foods you eat.
So, one important thing to do is to lose weight. Lifestyle and diet changes can help you achieve that goal.
- It is true that changes in bowel movements, especially diarrhea
can make you lose weight due to frequent motions.
With regards to constipation
, it can cause losing weight through decreased appetite.
Please bare in mind that neither ways are good choices to lose weight. That could cause nutrient deficiencies in your body.
- Laxoberon and Lilac include laxative and lactulose
therapy for acute constipation. They are used for short term only, that's why your doctor shifted to Benefiber which can be used for longer period.
Benefiber is the fiber I advised before to use to ease your constipation for much more longer.
- With regards to artificial sweeteners, they can contribute in forming of the gas in the intestines and aggravate your reflux.
- I have read your reports, your complete blood profile seems to be ok, while the ultrasound
report was not visible; could you send a copy of the report without the photo?
At the end, I still advise to do colonoscopy
and upper gastroscopy.
All the best!