Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

What is the remedy for early discharge during sex?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9606 Questions
Hi, This is XXXXXXX 30 year old. i got married 1 year back and suffering from early discharge during sex since marriage and have less desire. kindly suggest on this problem. i am veg & non vegetarian. i have not taken any sort of medicine till date for this. Should have i take extra in my diet??? please guide??
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer: It is Premature Ejaculation. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are facing problem of Premature Ejaculation and Less desire for sex,. Premature ejaculation is a common problem and about 30-40 % of people have this problem some time in life. I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem. 1) Do you get good hard erection ? 2) Do you get morning erection? 3) Do you spend enough time in foreplay? 4)Do you have any stress factor at work or on your life ? 5) How is the response from your partner during sexual act ?Is she equally co- operative and has interest in sex? In majority of cases cause of Premature Ejaculation is mind related and due to performance anxiety,Following general measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation. 1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning. 2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc 3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.. 4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.. Please both of you consult qualified Urologist or Sexologist for counselling and to learn to modify new sex techniques like start and stop technique and squeeze technique.This will help to delay ejaculation . Taking a drugs like Sildenafil (Viagra) on demand will help to have sustainable and hard erection to have enjoyable sex. Get the prescription of the medicine from your family Physician.He will guide you about the dosage and timing of the medication to be taken. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor