What is the ideal time to take a pregnancy test?
Get a serum beta hcg test done
Thanks for the query to HCM ,
Considering your last menses were on 19th august and your cycle being 30 days, it makes you 2 days post missed periods. The ideal time to do a urine pregnancy test is 8 days after missed periods for chances of false negative. At present the best would be to get a serum beta hcg test done ( blood test) to conclusively rule out or confirm pregnancy. If the hcg levels are less than 3mIU then you are surely not pregnant and then the occasional lower abdominal cramps that you are experiencing are likely to be part of PMS symptoms indicating that your menses shall arrive soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Taking amoxicillin and pregnancy test
- Taking a pregnancy test early
- What is the procedure to take a pregnancy test
- If taking adderall negative pregnancy test
- Earliest to take pregnancy test
- Is there any time for cipla pregnancy test
- Will taking cerazette affect pregnancy test
- Taking niacin pregnancy test
- Taking a pregnancy test in the evening
- The earliest time to do a pregnancy test