What is an alternative for Acitrome ?
Thanks for writing to us.
Acitrom is an anti coagulant which thins the blood and decreases the tendency of blood to clot inside the arteries thus preventing thrombosis ( clots).
Acitrom is marketed with the same name in US also but it is not an over the counter available drug. Its administration needs a careful and regular monitoring of blood coagulation profile.
You need to consult a physician and get this drug prescribed after showing him all your previous records and the doctor's recommendations in India.
I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does of acitrom can cause bleeding
- What purpose acitrom tablets is used
- What is the function of acitrom
- What is an alternative to logynon?
- What are the side effects of acitrom
- Medicine acitrom 2 what purpuse
- What is the maximum power of acitrom
- What contraindications of acitrom
- What precautione should be taken with acitrom
- What is an alternative for acitrome
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...