What happens after Nicip plus overdose?
There is no cause for concern
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Nicip plus contains combination of Nimesulide and Paracetamol. Both are non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs. Taking seven tablets causes drug induced gastritis and vomiting. As you have vomited it would have expelled majority of drug from body. So there seems to be no cause for concern.
If you experience mild upper abdominal stomach pain , it will respond to antacid. In case the pain worsens do consult your Physician.
Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.
Dr T Shobha Deepak
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What perpose of clipla nicip plus
- For what disease nicip plus used
- For what purpose nicip plus is used
- Effects of nicip plus overdose
- Nicip plus for what purpose
- Overdose of nicip plus
- Nicip plus tablet for what
- Nicip plus cipla is for what
- What the nicip plus is taken for
- What is contain of nicip plus
- Taking Limcee for TB. What could be the reason for blood in sputum?
- Noticed increase in blood pressure after eating. Colonoscopy and CT scan...
- Should I be concerned about a lump under my right clavicle?
- Can Loprin be taken at 5 weeks pregnancy?
- What is the reason for skin around nose and hair line turning black?
- Suffering from loose motion after taking azithral for sore throat...
- What is the reason for numbness in leg and body after walking on thread...
- What is the cure for chest contraction and back muscle that developed...
- What is the cure for persistent nausea?
- Can drinking coffee and smoking causes gloating, nausea and dizziness?