What does this semen analysis report indicate?

Posted on Mon, 31 Jul 2017 in Infertility Problem
Question: good evening

could you please help interpret this semen analysis.
Answered by Dr. Khushboo Priya 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hi, please upload your report.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, welcome to healthcaremagic.

Please upload your report.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. Khushboo Priya 4 hours later
sorry please see attached
Answered by Dr. Khushboo Priya 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hi, semen analysis is not normal.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, welcome to healthcaremagic.

I have seen your report. It suggests that you have oligoasthenoteratospermia. Count is low. Motility is very less and no normal forms are seen.

I think you should get a chromosomal analysis done. Get a FSH, LH, thyroid profile and prolactin level done. In 30 percent cases, the cause is not known.

So, for achieving a pregnancy, you should go for IVF with ICSI or IMSI. If Sperms are not good on ejaculatory sample, better to go for a PESA or TESA.

Talk to your doctor regarding this.

Hope I have answered your question. If you have any other query, I will be happy to help.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Khushboo Priya 19 minutes later
thanks for the answer.

all chromesomal is normal.

i did taken infection medicine 2 weeks before
Answered by Dr. Khushboo Priya 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hi, I think you should go for IVF with ICSI or IMSI.

Detailed Answer:
Hi I think you should go for IVF with ICSI or IMSI and get the sperms by TESA or PESA.

Discuss with your doctor regarding this. In my opinion, this is a good option for you because sperm with good morphology can make good embryos.

Hope it helps.
Dr. Khushboo Priya

Infertility Specialist