What does this hepatitis panel test result indicate?
I just received the results from a Hepatitis Panel test results was
Hepatitis C Antibody Reactive Non-reactive
1.14 H <1.00
Signal to cut-off
What does that mean?
Full hep c test report is requested
I understand your concern.
Your Hep C panel result is not conclusive. I need to analyze the full report. Can you please provide it? To my opinion, so far, you might need to repeat the test.
Looking forward to have the requested reports in.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does the hepatitis report indicate
- Hepatitis a abs test results reactive
- What is hepatitis a
- What is wbc test for hepatitis b
- Hepatitis a reactive test result
- Tests for hepatitis
- Done hiv hepatitis abc test what does the reports indicate
- Hepatitis b blood test results
- Hepatitis b antibody test results
- Hepatitis ag test positivechronic hepatitis bliver panel fine