What does this CT scan of head regarding migraine indicate?

Excellent

Neurologist
Question
Hello Dr. Keerthi: Here is my problem.
Head MRI 2011Loose white matter,evidence of sequel migraine attacks, evidence of multiple brain infections/Head CT 2014:Bifrontal marked volume loss with no acute intracranial process.
Cluster migraines all my life until about 5 years ago when I began early menopause. 2 very hard falls 17 years and 47 years. Sinus infections since early childhood until now. 2 sinus surgeries 1992 and 2000. Septic with MRSA for 2 years Until 3 months ago; now all cultures are clear at 4wks and wbc went from 21 to 10 in last 3 months.Clindamycin, medication for bipolar type 2 which showed up at age 35 when my twins were 2 years old.
What do you make of my head CT diagnosis?

Posted Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Eris Ranxha 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Probably normal CT scan

Detailed Answer:
Dear
I am sorry for what you have passed
I think now it is time to be calm because all your deseases are gone.
Migraine attacks became less in frequency with ages so cluster headache will be gone by now
Bifrontal volume loss can be a normal process at your age
It can't be called a desease till confirmation
Examination don't make diagnoses, cninical symptoms confermed by radiologic examinations make diagnose
I don't think you have anything to worry right know.
In my opinion you are fully healthy and just schedule another head CT scan next year to see what happening with your frontal lobe.
Hope my answer helps you
Don't hesitate to contact me for further questions
Best regards
Dr Eris Ranxha
Neurologist

Follow-up: What does this CT scan of head regarding migraine indicate? 12 hours later
Thank you so very much Dr. Ranxha. Please tell me:

Could the volume loss in the bilateral frontal lobe have anything to do with surgery I had on 5/8/14 Lumbar Fusion and Surgery I had on 7/11/14 I&D to clean out a small abscess from the first surgery?
Sorry I forgot to put it in the initial question,but I thought it had no bearing. It's now that I'm wondering. I received no blood transfusions.

Answered by Dr. Eris Ranxha 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Not related

Detailed Answer:
Dear
spinal surgery even long infections of spine can't cause that
In my opinion those two things aren't related
It can be called just normal so in my opinion you should wait next year when another CT scan has to be done
Best Regards
Dr Eris Ranxha

Follow-up: What does this CT scan of head regarding migraine indicate? 1 hour later
Thank you so very much Dr. Ranxha. You've really eased my mind. I will be getting a CT next year.

Answered by Dr. Eris Ranxha 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Stay healthy

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting HCM
Don't forget to tell me about next CT scan
Stay healthy
Dr Eris