What does the semen analysis test report indicate?

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Infertility Specialist

Posted on Tue, 27 Oct 2015 in Infertility Problem
Question: HI,
I am trying for baby for past 3 years. I consulted Gynaecologist and she made me do some tests
Test                                        Result
TSH                                             Normal
Follicle Monitoring                         Normal-I was ovulating on 16-17 days
Pelvic Ultrasound                          Endometrium wall was normal and ovary has no cysts

My husband has hypothyroid and his semen report I am attaching with my mail.
I could not make out what is the issue and how we should proceed with the treatment.We are thinking of visiting some fertility clinic where there are good panel of gynaecologist and XXXXXXX
Could you please suggest me the next step and whether I should the fertility clinic. If so can you please suggest us some good fertility clinic which has experienced doctors and good success rate.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Semen culture and sensitivity test required

Detailed Answer:

Your husband has high liquefaction which is possible due to semen infection.

Your husband can get semen culture and sensitivity test done to identify the organism causing infection and the antibiotics it is responsive to.

You can see Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX or Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX in XXXXXXX

Meanwhile you can get HSG done to assess your fallopian tubes and take report with you.

Let me know if you need anymore help.