What does the following follicular study indicate?
I Share my wife Follicular Study report, Pls suggest some tips.
Uterus : -
Uterus Retroverted and its measures 6.3*3.4*4.9cms, Myometrial echoes appear normal with no focal lesions identified. endometrial echoes appear normal.
Ovaries : -
RH Ovary 3.8*1.8cms ; LH Ovary 3.8*1.9 Cms, Both Ovary appear polycystic.
Endomaterial thickness : 5mm ~ 6mm
Follculer Size :
R. Ovary : MSF for 3 days
L.Ovary : 12*11 ; 13*11, 12*10; 11*12, 14*13 for 3 days.
Parganent is posisble. Pls suggest some tips.
estrogen and FSH support needed
Hello sir, this report is consistent with polycystic ovaries.
The size of follicles are smaller than expected at day 13, and endometrial thickness is also less.
She needs estrogen support for endometrium and FSH injections to increase the size of follicles.
Meet your gynecologist and discuss the same.
Once proper size of follicle is achieved IUI viz in utero insemination should be done to achieve best results.
All the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Follicular study done what does the report indicate
- What does these follicular studies indicate
- What is et in follicular study
- What is em in follicular studies
- What after follicular study
- What is pod in follicular study
- What is msf in follicular study
- What is follicular study tvs
- What is the process of follicular study
- What is follicular study procedure
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?