What does the following blood test report indicate?

Question
Dear Doctor,
my body had been swelling & found that I could not walk properly for the last 3-4 weeks despite my regular exercise etc..
I took blood test, scan on stomach (for my liver, glands ) and scan for thyroid on the prescription of the doctor..
following are the highlights of the tests
1)     High blood pressure – 140
2)     CHOLESTROL      411.0      mg/dl     
3)     SGOT/AST
4)     Hyper Tyroid with below mentioned levels which are very high!!          U/L
T3      <0.40 *      
T4      6.60 *      
TSH.      >60.00 *      
5)     High colestrol-400
Posted Sun, 3 Aug 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. Lohit K 27 hours later
Brief Answer:
needs more information. Hypothyroidism. Hypolipede

Detailed Answer:

I went through the query and attachments and understood your concern.

Your cholesterol, triglycerides are raised along with hypothyroidism.
Liver enzyme SGOT is raised but no need to worry for this, as it is not significantly increased.

You should take Hypolipedemic drug like rosuvastatin or atorvastatin along with thyroid hormones like thyronorm or eltroxine. These will take care of cholesterol levels and thyroid hormone levels.

I want more information on your physical status, weight, drugs you are taking so as to comment on if any interactions or dose adjustments you can discuss with your doctor and also about raised uric acid level.

I will be waiting for more information.
Wish you good health and faster recovery.