What does this TMT test report indicate?
TMT tst results -
exercised for 9.51 minutes on XXXXXXX protocol at a work load of 11.40 METS and ahieved 90% of maximum predicted HR.
2. Resting ECG revealed WNL
3. Developed Asymptomatic 1-1.5mm comcave to DSST dep in II,III,a VF during stage IV at HR of 162 BPM
ST-T changes reverted to basal pattern within 16 seconds in recovery period
4 no significant arrhythmia were observed during stress test
5 normal HR and BP response to the exercise no S3/S4 heard
abnormal stress test(mildly positive for reversible myocadial ischaemia)
all other tests or BP, cholestrol are within normal limits. what does this TMT indicates
Please refer to the detailed answer below
I've gone through the medical details of your TMT, it's a very good exercise tolerance and also you achieved 90 % of your required Target heart rate.
As you are mentioning some ST-T changes during stage 4 which settled down within few seconds of recovery period it's probably tachycardia induced changes which are non-significant. Also you didn't mentioned any kind of chest discomfort or chest heaviness or pain which makes these changes insignificant.
I hope this information will answer your query and will relieve your worries. Feel free to ask further.
Dr. Bhanu Partap
One more test report TSH -7.850
cholestrol - 173
tri glyceride - 182
hdl cholestrol - 34
direct ldl cholestrol - 126
chol/hdl ratio - 5.1
ldl/hdl ratio - 3.7
very low density lipoprotein - 36.4
Your TMT report is normal. Don't worry about that. The result which came out printed is basically a machine interpretation and is not reliable.
Regarding your thyroid levels, they are high as the upper normal limit is 5.0 mIU / L. Kindly repeat this test after a month time and if it still comes high then thyroid medicine needs to be started.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr. Bhanu Partap
1. is there any recommendation for diet and exercise?
2. I checked some of the similar cases on internet and some of them suggests Asprin tablet. Should i take some preventive medicines?
3. When to get this test repeated?
4.What is the alarming sign? i mean when do i need to consult a doctor because till now i dont have any significant syptom as per my knowledge. If sweating is a syptom?
5. I walk on treadmill for 5 - 6 kms. Should i continue doing the same?
One more point i forget to mention that i was a smoker few months back and quit smoking 3 months back.
As you have mentioned that you were a smoker before, kindly upload your full tmt report for me so that i can personally see it and advice you accordingly.
Kindly Upload the TMT report.
Dr Bhanu Partap
If it has not been uploaded properly, you can share your mail id. I will be sending you the reports in mail.
You have uploaded same reports multiple times. Kindly upload stage 4 page of your TMT report which had those St changes.
Echo report is all fine.
Dr Bhanu partap
Kindly send your report on YYYY@YYYY
Dr Bhanu Partap
Thanks for the feedback.
I have gone through whole of your TMT report and am happy to tell you that those are just fast heart rate related changes and as you were asymptomatic at that point of time so i would not take those changes as significant.
Also there is no history of smoking or diabetes.
1. Avoid junk food, fried food stuff, include fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet, drink good amount of water. High salt intake should also be avoided. A daily morning walk for 35 to 40 min everyday will be enough from cardiac point of view.
2. As you are young so there is no need to take aspirin as of now.
3. Can be repeated after 1 year.
4. Chest heaviness with discomfort radiating to left arm or shoulder with breathing difficulties, sweating. These are all warning signs.
5. Yes you can surely continue to do that.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- My tmt stress test report
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- What is the use of tmt test
- How to know the tmt test report
- What is the meaning of tmt test
- What does issues in tmt indicate
- What is tmt test is it necessary
- Rare indications of tmt test
- Csa positive tmt done what does the report indicate
- How to read tmt test report
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?