What do the attached blood reports indicate?
Most of them are normal
Dear Ma'am,I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns however most of your test results are within normal range except for the vitamin d level and the eGFR level ..
As for the vitamin D level it is below normal range , so i would recommend that you take daily vitamin d supplements . you should chose a brand that contains vitamin d3 and you should eat it with a fatty meal as dinner..
As for the eGFR level it is higher than normal and may indicate mild renal insufficiency , so I would recommend that you get an ultrasound on your kidney and a blood test for kidney functions including urea and creatinine . i hope you find this helpful..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the analysis for the report attached
- Blood reports attached do tmt
- What is the analysis for the attached mri report
- What is the analysis on the attached motility report
- What is the interpretation for the attached report
- What is the analysis for the semen report attached
- What does the attached semen analysis report indicate
- What does the attached sonography report indicate
- What is the analysis for the attached ecg report
- What does the attached blood report mean
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?