What do the attached blood reports indicate?

Excellent

Question
i just got back my blood test results..which i did while fasting..
do i need to be concerned with the following?

RDW : 11.7
MCV : 83.7
Vitamin D : 19.9
Eosinophils : 0.07
eGFR : >60
HDL Cholestrol : 50
blood pressure : 100/72

am a female..30 years old..never married nor pregnant.
Tue, 8 May 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Most of them are normal

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ma'am,I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns however most of your test results are within normal range except for the vitamin d level and the eGFR level ..
As for the vitamin D level it is below normal range , so i would recommend that you take daily vitamin d supplements . you should chose a brand that contains vitamin d3 and you should eat it with a fatty meal as dinner..
As for the eGFR level it is higher than normal and may indicate mild renal insufficiency , so I would recommend that you get an ultrasound on your kidney and a blood test for kidney functions including urea and creatinine . i hope you find this helpful..