What does recurrent episodes of disorientation indicate?
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your query.
I think I would be able to help you.
The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of a possible seizure episode. I think I would suggest that you try to get a EEG done. However, the EEG may be normal someTimes. So make sure you meet a neurologist after the eeg.
The other possibility is that this may be a syncope. I'm that case you will need a long work up and better to get admitted with a good physician.
I feel this is prominently the former. So I suggest that you seriously consider meeting a neurologist.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Temporal disorientation
- Disorientation light headedness what to do
- Sleeplessness disorientation numbness what is wrong what treatment is suggested
- Numbness in limbs confusion disorientation what do symptoms suggest
- Blurry vision disorientation bad headaches taking hydrochlorothiazide what is wrong
- Had lorazepam went parasailing experienced disorientation what is wrong
- Costochondritis disorientation
- Disorientation causes
- Palpitation breathlessness and disorientation fainting episodes what is causing these
- Vision disturbance dizziness disorientation tingling what does it mean
- What are the possible reasons for tingling and numbness in my left arm?
- What does dark smelly stools when suffering from diabetes indicate?
- Can I take Ganaton, Motilium and Neksium for severe stomach pain?
- What can cause bumps around my foreskin and why am I having electric...
- Is low testosterone and high TSH related to anterior pituitary gland...
- What is the cure for dementia, high cholesterol and macular degeneration...
- Is pain pump a good solution for burning pain after colonoscopy while...
- Suggest treatment for hyperthyroidism
- Is it safe to consume whisky while taking insulin for diabetes?
- Are there any alternatives to benzodiazepine drugs to control anxiety?